Kappa Sigma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kappa Sigma

A Forum for members of the Xi-Iota chapter of Kappa Sigma, and for others who would like to know more about Kappa Sigma.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calendar Event: custom cheap nike shox r3 r4 r5 nz oz turob

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shox77

Calendar Event: custom cheap nike shox r3 r4 r5 nz oz turob Empty
PostSubject: Calendar Event: custom cheap nike shox r3 r4 r5 nz oz turob   Calendar Event: custom cheap nike shox r3 r4 r5 nz oz turob Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:15 pm

sunny Dear friend:
we are shoe wholesaler ,and you can go to view my site: http://www.wholesale77.com/

we have many top quality shoes in stock .mainly wholesale Nike Air Jordan sneakers,air Force one,AF1 Obama, Nike Dunk Sb high,Nike dunk sb low,Nike shox, Such as Adidas , hot AJF LS.6 rings, Jordan , Shox TL/TL2 /NZ/R4/r5 , Rift , Timberland , Reebok , etc .and I can give you a good price,and a pair is $30-$38 with the shipping .And order more,give you a discount.we also provide many brand clothes.Jeans, such as bbc hoodies , bape hoodies , evisu coat , red monkey jean , bape jean , bbc jean , evisu jean , etc . And any problem ,we can negotiate it.Trust we will have a good business in the future,and you will love to do the business with me,and then we will benefit. If you are interested in my products,please visit my website: http://www.wholesale77.com/ ,and contact me in the
Thanks and best regards
Back to top Go down

Calendar Event: custom cheap nike shox r3 r4 r5 nz oz turob
Page 1 of 1